Sunday, December 23, 2012

2013 Book Challenges

Hi there :)
This year, 2013, I decided, for the first time ever, to participate in a book challenge. In fact, I am going to participate in two. Here's some info about them. I will hopefully finish the challenges, and be proud of myself.


The first challenge, I am going to participate in is the Sequel Challenge hosted by my dear friend Jessi at her amazing blog Auntie Spinelli Reads
I think that this challenge is great for everyone. I have few sequels at home, hopefully I will buy some more this year, and finish the challenge.
My goal is to read 15 sequels. Here is what I plan to read:
1. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
2. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
3. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
4. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
5.Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
6. My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
7. My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
8. Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
9. Lullaby by Amanda Hocking
10. Tidal by Amanda Hocking
11. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
12. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
13. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
14. The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle by L.J. Smith
15. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

I think that I wont read all of them, and read some others instead, but it's good to have some list for now, right?

The second challenge, I participate in is the Dystopia Reading Challenge.  It's hosted at Blog of Erised.
You know how much I love dystopian books.
My reading level is Rebel. That means that I have to read 7-12 books this year.
Here's what I plan to read (again, I think I will read more books than I plan, I will probably not read all of these, and read someothers instead, but it's to good to have some list)
1. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
2. Slated by Terry Teri
3. Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
5. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
6. The Selection by Kiera Cass
7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
8.The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

That's it for now.
:D

2 comments:

Ula said...

Thanks for joining us! Enjoy :D

Jessi (Geo) said...

Thanks for participating Trayche! Your list looks great :)

<3